Saturday, February 6, 2010

What Blog?


I can't say that I forgot that I had a blog, but I kinda forgot. I'm not sure what this says about me...most likely terrible, terrible things. Anyhow, I'm back and better than ever. How have you been? I'm sure you (all 7 of you) have been sitting by your computer screens with baited breath, waiting for my next blog entry. Well, wait no longer.

I thought I'd post a funny picture to get us going again. This one is of Shelly and I at Uncle Dick's wedding in the village. They had this deliciously funny screen for photos. People would line up and pay to have their photo taken in front of this screen. IT was prom picture like. It was hilarious. We couldn't resist. Isn't a great shot?

3 comments:

kaw said...

love the picture AND you look seriously awesome!!!!!

thera said...

l.o.v.e. the photo. classssssic!

Nick and Meredith said...

Great to catch up on you sweet friend. Sound like you are having an amazing time loving on those sweet children. So happy for you! looks awesome. Nick and I are starting ppw to adopt...probably ethiopia at this point...twins. We are very excited and eager to visit africa. God is fulfilling missions in my life in a very unique way. He is so good. Will share with you a verse I read today...

The Lord will fight for you, you need only to be still.
Eph 14:14

Talk to you later sweet Alisha! Meredith