Friday, August 8, 2008

Bath time Disasters

Don't you just hate it when you go to take a basin bath late at night, and you take your phone because it has a flashlight in it (and that's clearly genius--thanks Nokia!), and you've just soaped up when your phone falls, the battery goes flying across the floor and you're standing there soapy and slightly panicked by the huge spider you saw climbing on the wall as your flashlight cascaded to the floor? I hate it too!

Well, these last days are filled with cooking dinners, drinking coffee with friends, preparing for the new school term drama class, gathering supplies and creating lesson plans, and saying goodbyes. I'm sure I'll write once I get back on American soil.

Until then,
I'm probably eating a samosa and chatting with friends,
And if I have a free hand I'm most likely pinching a cute kid,
This is Alisha on Location

No comments: